I never set much store by personality tests, because they don't ask very many questions and how am I supposed to know how angry I get all the time on a scale of one to five?
But in psychology I took Jung's personality test and came up with the result counselor, which supposedly means I like to guide people to their full potential. I would agree with that.
It also said I work well in small groups but seem very shy when not in charge.
And my top three career choices it gave me were 1. psychologist, 2. educator, and 3. lawyer.
Which are EXACTLY what I want to do, in that order! So I guess it got something right.
Take it for yourself! I'm interested to see what you get and what you think.



2 comments:
I got Healer, so i've very emotional and an idealist...I think we knew this ;)
It works! This is a miracle!
Post a Comment