This is the English translation of the previous post.
(Enter Luis and Sancho, carrying leather cases to the airport. They are wearing black suits and sunglasses even though they are inside.)
Luis: There. It’s her.
Sancho: Where? Oh, I see her. Agent 2.
Luis: Of Catastrophe.
Sancho: The most evil organization in the entire world.
Luis: Let’s go. We need to follow her. Quickly! She’s passing through security.
(They get in line at security, but are unable to move forwards)
Sancho: Excuse me, Sir. Can we cut in front of you?
Sir: No! I’m trying to catch my flight.
Luis: Madam? We need to leave.
Madam: I’ll move if you give me twenty dollars…
Luis: Here.
Madam: Excellent.
Luis: Move! Or give me back my money.
Madam: What money? Police? This man is harassing me!
Luis: Shut up, please. It’s fine. Sancho, Agent 2 has escaped.
Sancho: I know. (to guard) Hello.
Guard: Got your driver’s license?
Sancho: Yep. (Shows it to him)
Guard: Remove all metal objects.
Sancho: Fine. I only have this passport and this backpack.
Guard: Pass through.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
Luis: Sancho, you forgot your…
Sancho: My…. But…
Guard: Come, please. What do you have? (Puts his hand in Sancho’s pocket and pulls out…)
Guard: A gun?
Sancho: Uh….
Guard: What are you trying to pull here?
Luis: Sir, he’s a policeman. I have his ID.
Guard: He’s pretending to be a policeman. I know your type. Put them in jail!
Luis: But-
Sancho: Run, Luis! (Runs)
Guard: Follow them!
(Sancho hides himself in a bathroom)
Sancho: Luis!
Luis: Sancho! What are we going to do now?
Sancho: We need seats on that flight before it takes off.
Luis: But Sancho, you’re a criminal now.
Sancho: Hmm. Yes! Listen…
(Enter Luis, disguised in a beard, carrying a cello case)
Luis: (to the case) Can you breath?
Sancho: (from the case) Yes! Now go!
Luis: Ms, I want to board my flight.
Flight attendant: Hello, Sir. Have you checked your bags?
Luis: Um…
Attendant: Fine. Over there.
Luis: I can’t bring it with me?
Attendant: No, sir, it’s too big.
Luis: (walks over to the station) I need to check my cello case.
Lady: Fine. (Puts the case on the conveyor belt) Flight 243 to France?
Luis: Yes.
Lady: Thank you. You may board.
Luis; Thanks. (Walks back to flight)
Attendant: Ticket?
Luis: What?
Attendant: You can’t board without a ticket.
Luis: But… the flight is going to take off right away!
Attendant: No ticket no flight.
Luis: Ms, I’m on a mission. I have to follow Agent 2-
PA system: Last call for flight 243 to France.
Luis: Please!
Attendant: You can buy tickets over there.
Luis: But then I have to pass through security again!
Attendant: What a shame.
Luis: Ms- (his telephone rings) Hello. Agent 20.
Voice: Luis. Agent 2 is boarding a cruise to Costa Rica.
Luis: … what?
Voice: Yes. We need you to follow her. You and Sancho.
Luis: … Sancho?
Voice: Give me a report in two hours. Over.
Luis: I… I…
Attendant: Bye! The flight is taking off. (Leaves)
Luis: Dammit...



2 comments:
*amused grin* Murphy's law!! I feel bad for Sancho and Luis. Agent 2 is awesome XD
Haha, this is great!
Post a Comment