CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Wonder What you Wonder I Wonder

When a two minute conversation turns into a two hour conversation, I inevitably find myself wondering if the other person is as anxious as I am to talk again.

I wonder if he's wondering what I'm wondering.
I wonder if I'm the luckiest person on Earth.

2 comments:

Vizarya said...

*laughs* I love the title. This is short and sweet, but I know what you mean. :) I sure wish I had THOSE types of conversations more often than the ones I'm getting now. :3

JJ said...

Did he:

Stand sideways to you.

Shuffle incessantly.

Look at his watch a lot.

Stare into the distance with glazed eyes.

Talk in broken English with an indeterminate accent and make frequent references to 'we go find knock shop, yes?'

Have his shoe attached to the floor by a nail dropped by a careless builder.

Carry a white stick.

If the answer to all is 'no,' then he probably is.