CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

“Is there any of the legs left over?” Uncle Larry asked, wriggling excitedly in his seat.

“Dude, this thing’s huge,” my cousin Elmo said. “Of course there’s leftovers!” He munched on his food.

“I just feel bad eating it,” my sister Louise said. Typical vegetarian. Although she was fine eating meat, as long as she complained about it.

“It was too fat to do anything anyway,” I sighed, sipping my drink.

“You’re probably right,” Louise said.

Uncle Larry burped. “This is the best Thanksgiving ever!” he said. “Good thing there’s a war going on.”

“Yeah, otherwise us worms would have almost nothing to eat,” I said.

1 comments:

Vizarya said...

Why did you bold the last part and make it bigger?

Nice story. Funny how a worm could be vegetarian, although it's great that she is open to new ideas so long as she gets to complain about it? Hahaha. Uncle Larry is so funny... made me think of the pudgy family member who REALLY knows how to enjoy a meal and be all unmannerly at the table. *quirks a smile*

Oh, and... you really come up with a LOT of names. I have so much trouble finding any when I write D: