CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blip

I wanted to name my blog An Infinite Deal of Nothing, after a line in Merchant of Venice, but the name was taken, so I had to name it A Great Deal of Nothing. Not a very interesting title, I should say. However, it certainly describes it. I would never change the title now, not after three years. It's grown on me.

I wonder if therapists ever go to other therapists. It must be a very depressing job.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Therapists have a low profile in Britain. I've known a few people who've used them, but none of them ever admitted to having had their lives changed for the better. That must be depressing.

Anonymous said...

I think therapists are friends with other therapists and they use each other as support.
Both of my therapists have said they're close with other therapists, the rest is just my guess

Froso M. said...

I really love the title, don't be worried about that!

Have a nice weekend,
Froso from Style Nirvana

Vizarya said...

I'm glad you chose the name you chose... it becomes it. Then again, it's really grown on me too :P

Besides, if you change it now, I'd have a hard time getting used to the new one.

"Three years" - has it really been that long? *thinks* I suppose I started blogging the summer before Sophomore year. Hm, it never feels as if it's been that long.