The deadliest poisons
have a sweet aroma,
and make it a point
to wrap you in silver necklace
chains instead of irons.
Their haunting melodies
lure you steadily into your
murky past- unrequited love,
unexplainable...events...
cloaked in fog, you and see the shivers
of a waiting child
but then you realize
you're only looking into a mirror,
or up at what you used to be from a
rainy puddle.
Sloosh.
You evaporate until all that's left
is a hint of poison.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-F6u5ONQEOAwFxkYVfDoxfPTnjEYEao91yavurvrRLEkrI3NnMG41eEIyVCCc9AWRqNFDQfTIoTe-vEQZfzZdkgqDBc8hmp-ebKSdeZrbE0DSDlBudlXhqRWmbVvT2pNEmVcjX5Q2J7o/s400/rain-tutorial.jpg



7 comments:
Did you write this?
Hi,
I love the use of articulation and visual expressions in your writing.
I have a Tag/Award for you waiting on my blog....
xooxoxxo
Yes, I did write this. Sorry for the errors, i'll fix it soon.
And thank you, Jesse! :)
It has a much darker edge than your usual stuff - a cutting edge. I think you should forget comfort and go down this road. Forego Pennsylvania and head for Transylvania, stopping in Prague to become Bohemian. You're young. You don't need comfort yet.
But what would I know? Ignore me.
Thank you. I tend to write dark things when I'm in a dark mood, so I guess I've just been really happy lately.
Transylvania sounds wonderful. I mean, vonderful.
I was only suggesting you head in that general direction. Transylvania is noted for only two things: getting bitten by a fictional nasty, and getting impaled by the real one. Unless, of course, you want be really Bohemian and throw caution to the wind for the sake of experience. That's living, I suppose.
"a hint of poison" <== Really deceiving. This seems... sharper compared to your other works. I like your posts when you're happy. I write enough depressing, serious, weighty stuff :P
Of course, you write well in whatever category you so choose - I'd hardly be one to stop you from exploring and trying out some pieces. :]
Post a Comment