in the violet folds,
surrounded by the rich, vibrant
color that tasted like
power, seduction, knowledge.
I looked up from heavy-lidded
eyes, casting myself in an
eerie glow, and
with the force of violet
in my soul, I reached out
and stole the sun.
I could have carried it forever,
but the dress was too
expensive.
I could feel it watching me as I
left.
http://imworld.aufeminin.com/dossiers/d20080606/d4090i88457h190954.jpg




3 comments:
I've heard it said that clothes can affect the way people feel about themselves, but I've never heard it quite so lyrically stated.
I keep being drawn to the picture you've posted here, but I couldn't work out why - until now. I just realised that if I was married to somebody like her, I'd want to keep putting her back in the box after every time I'd played with her. Then I could say 'as new' when I sold her on ebay.
*blinks dazedly*
"like power, seduction, knowledge" Wow! I wouldn't have come up with that description at all. If I wrote inspired by that photo, I'd have probably gone on about models rather than the color or dress itself.
Good thing though is that over time that dress will be cheaper if it's still around when you return.
Post a Comment