1. In my store, we use dirty water to wash the dishes.
2. We don't change our gloves after every sandwich.
3. Our breads come to us looking like frozen scepters.
4. Our lemonade is from a powder.
5. But the cookies are made from real ingredients...
6. We don't like it when you order five sandwiches. it slows us down.
7. Toasted is always better.
8. You get soooo much more for your money with a footlong than a six-inch.
9. There are surveillance cameras all over the place- not to watch you, but to watch me.
10. Our rags are only clean at the beginning of the day.
11. Who gets thin by eating footlongs anyway??
12. Water is the secret ingredient.
~Straight from the Subway Guru~
(and they wonder why I decline to eat an employee meal there)



5 comments:
I eat at home most of the time.
LOL
Oh man, tricks of the trade. That's why I'm always nervous about eating out - I get all weird when I make a dash for the tissues to wipe down everything. Comes from a habit my mom started - she's the one who cares about germs.
OMG! And to THINK I'd JUST fallen in love with Subway after all these years. That DID it! I will make my OWN sandwiches from now on. I'm fanatically clean, & that turned my stomach. Thank you for the heads-up!
No big surprise, really. I was a trainee manager with a grocery chain once, and one day the manager of the branch where I was working told us to scrape the maggots and green slime off the bacon before putting it on display. It was a smelly job.
Ropi: Me too, even though I always love Bravo's...
Ann Michelle: Haha, yeah. Homecooked meals are the best.
Kai: Sorry to ruin your subway fandom! I just think that we're cheating our customers by not giving them the best service.
JJ Beazley: EW. No more bacon for me.
And thank goodness Subway is cleaner than THAT. I guess it puts things in perspective :P
Post a Comment