Of course, I'm obligated to keep a quick record of my school year, just so I can be reminded that I did do something useful this year.
10 Worst
10. Not making the play
9. Not making the musical
8. Spending a million hours writing my Nano Wri Mo novel. My hand was continuously cramped.
7. Not getting second place in forensics even though I only lost to the first place winner.
6. That horrible cold football game.
5. Homecoming Parade
4. Failing the math test that I spent 4 hours studying for
3. Breaking up with Ginger
2. Breaking up with Snark
1. Breakup with Beau
So as you can see, I don't have much to complain about. :D
The Best
10. Being in pit for Cats
9. Creative Writing class
8. Being in Forensics, even though I thought the dues were ridiculous
7. Finishing my Nano Wri Mo on time!!!
6. Camping for three days in the wilderness
5. Passing my driver's test
4. Doing well on the AP's and in my classes
3. Alena's Grad party, where we played trivia games for five hours straight
2. January 31st, 2010
1. Becoming friends with Snark
I had so much more to choose from in this category it's not even fair.
Yesterday at work I got a nice surprise: Bio-traitor showed up and ordered a sub! I was so relieved to see him; my boss has been displeased that I'm not fast enough for him and Bio-traitor is always really nice. Just seeing his smiling face made me feel more at ease, and I admit my heart did a flip flop when he started a conversation with me. He's one of those people that really cares, or at least makes you think he does, even when you don't deserve it. I'm going to miss him next year.



3 comments:
well at least there were lotza good thingz!
Sounds like you've had an interesting year!
Your favorite thing was my favorite thing too! :D
Post a Comment