I has come to my attention that Snark has solicited friends from school to follow his blog. Naturally, this would lead to a discovery of mine, and it's pretty easy to guess who I am from Snark's comments about me.
If you want to read my blog, go ahead, I don't care if you don't like it. If you want to follow or comment, go ahead. I would just ask that you not reveal anything about me: where I live, what school I go to (snark) anything. This is to protect me and my family from random evil people on the internet. I have tried very hard (and quite successfully) to keep information like this off the web.
If you post something about yourself on my blog that can lead to someone finding out information, I will delete it, so please do not get offended.
Love,
Maria
PS I'm going to be out for a week on a canoeing trip! So see you later!



6 comments:
You know some people who have knowledge about computers can easily localise you by your computer. So if you want to be really smart you should use different PCs all the time. :) That's why I give limited information about myself. And it is not so easy to find me in city with almost 2 million dwellers.
A WEEK? Aw :(
The first time I went canoeing was in January in a submerged parking lot. And then I almost fell out. NOT one of my talents!!
Have fun!
The only time I went canoeing I got cramp in both legs. I decided it would make good sense to head back to shore, but as I turned the canoe round the wind caught it and capsized it. Fortunately, the cramp disappeared when I hit the cold water. It gave me the hint on how to get rid of cramp, which I've been using ever since.
Woot, canoeing! Only ever done that about twice in my life now... *sheepish grin*
Good of you to warn commenters. I wasn't so smart, and I felt guilty enough to not delete their comments (prolly not a good idea) - but I DID rant off on them on the sidelines to impress the need for security and such.
Ah, but who am I to talk. I haven't posted anything in the past few days at all! *sets to work*
no prob :)
Have fun!
hi. sorry I haven't visited in a while! I got caught up in stuff... well a lot of things. I graduated and now here I am :]
I hope you are well, and it seems that you are! Have fun canoeing (canoing?)!
Post a Comment