
Hannukah starts at sundown! I got all my shopping done (though I keep forgetting to give something to Alena) and the presents are wrapped up in dreidle paper, sporting huge golden bows. Now I just have to give them out. Hannukah has always seemed to me a warm holiday. Latkes fresh out of the pan, menorahs burning rightly in every window, and of course dancing the hora in our living room. It's more about having fun than Christmas is. I love Christmas too, it just seems that Christmas is more peaceful.
In the true spirit of Hannukah, Dad purchased a wide-screen TV. Go figure.



3 comments:
Have an happy Hannukah!
Times are chaning, a lot years later your wide screen TV will be a traditional gift like we consider coal as a "gift" for nasty kids on Nicolai's day (6th december).
Hahaha, the end cracks me up XD
Mmm, Latkes and presents and... wow, sounds like you're going to have an awesome time this year already ^_^
Post a Comment