Are the candles on the candelabras arranged systematically, or does it really matter so long as one is added daily until every one of the spots are filled?
"Ennui" seems to be your favorite word as of late. I think I won't forget what it means anymore XD
Hm... food. I like hot chocolate :P It's finally snowing here! Like, a lot. It's ridiculous. I'm so excited to see it hanging around en mass - I just shudder to think of how it will be to shovel it all off the driveway *sigh*
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
Are the candles on the candelabras arranged systematically, or does it really matter so long as one is added daily until every one of the spots are filled?
"Ennui" seems to be your favorite word as of late. I think I won't forget what it means anymore XD
Hm... food. I like hot chocolate :P It's finally snowing here! Like, a lot. It's ridiculous. I'm so excited to see it hanging around en mass - I just shudder to think of how it will be to shovel it all off the driveway *sigh*
Yeah, they're added from right to left and lit from left to right.
Does anyone specific do it? Or... so long as they are added and lit, it's cool? And who chooses the candlesticks?
Post a Comment