
I loathe holiday music. Actually, that's not true. I loathe SOME holiday music. And I loathe how the media transforms Christmas into a marketing ploy and a state of mind instead of a lovely sacred holiday. I hope they don't do the same with Hannukah in Israel. The strange thing is, I haven't heard the same version on a song more than once. Of course, there are over a million ways to make Frosty the Snowman, so it doesn't make it that much better.
I encourage you to visit theconclaveofknowledge.blogspot.com
I know the people who run it personally and they're trying to get as many followers as possible. It's pretty good writing too. A little out there, maybe...



3 comments:
I think it's interesting how you can stand reading my blog, and those of the knowledge conclave. They're such different styles of writing...
LOL about loathing holiday music, btw. I happen to like the originals more often than the renditions. Remixes are so overrated. Sometimes. Especially when they're overdone.
yeah... you're not pompous, and they are (and I say "pompous" in a loving affectionate manner). :)
I think the most beautiful holiday music are the hymns sung in church on Christmas Eve.
XD I totally agree!
Post a Comment