CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Ocho Candelikas/ 300th post!


Well this is pretty self-explanitory.

Sometimes people anger me. Why would someone ever want to be in a "friends with benefits" relationship?? You're disrespecting yourself by even considering such a thing. If someone wants you, they should respect you enough to be in a relationship with you and only you. The significant other should appreciate you for who you are, put you first, and make an effort to keep things going. Of course, the girl has to do that too, but too often I see things going one-way, and its usually the guys who get the better end of the stick. (not to say girls can't be mean either, I've seen that too) I have only one thing to say: GET RID OF HIM.

4 comments:

Vizarya said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!! :D :D :D x 100

The content makes me laugh somewhat. You sound like an older sister X)

What inspired this one?

Imogen said...

Congrats!

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks! A friend inspired this... can't say any more, but I think you get the gist from the post.

Vizarya said...

*nods* Neat-o all the same :)