CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dos Candelikas


Yesterday I got a bunch of hohos, a fish keychain, a dollar, 4 viola strings, a laundry basket, and a blanket. Very cool. (and I'm not being sarcastic) I was in need of new strings especially; my old ones were unravelling.

Anyway, I got a strange message today... Beau's girlfriend sent me a facebook message telling me not to talk to Beau anymore because they're going through relationship stuff and she "knows what I tried to make him do last year." First of all, eh? What did I try to make him do last year? I don't remember ever letting him think we could be more than friends. Anyway, I'm just wondering what you think I should do. Should I send her back something telling her I'm not a threat? Should I talk to Beau about it? I don't want to stop talking to him...
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/200171294-001.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=052B350AE763EDA724CF7F920B2526C2D4B40B3E875A785D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm hohos

And a facebook message?! Come on. Come on, Beau's girlfriend. You have to do that through facebook? You have to use facebook as a malicious tool of debauchery? Come on.

I think I would just ignore it first. And if she says something again, talk to Beau about it.

Maria Sondule said...

The thing is, she doesn't know me at all in real life, so there was no other method of communication. I like your phrase "malicious tool of debauchery" :)

Vizarya said...

Wow! (Lol, that's almost all that I can say XD)

Coolio for getting things you needed and didn't ;D

Weird when it comes to a message from Beau's girlfriend though. I hope things clear up soon? Ah, who am I kidding, I think I'll get the answer in a later post since I missed out on so much :-/