CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tres Candelikas


If you read yesterday's post I responded to that message I received, following some well-given advice from Spring... The girl said she believed me that I didn't do anything and she trusts me to be friends with him. :) Happy! I still don't think she should be trying to make him dump his friends, or vice versa, but at least we're on good terms now. Apparently I had been trying to make him cheat on her last year (not so, most definitely not so) but I didn't even know he had a girlfriend until a few months ago. (and I wasn't trying to get him to date me anyway...) I'm kinda mad at him but I figure I never see him so why waste the time.

Yesterday's Hannukah party went well. We have tons of extra food now that the guests left, so we'll be living off Indian rice for a while... mmmmmmm. And today I had to help little kids play dreidle at Temple. The fifth grade class I'm helping with this year is so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! crisis averted! My advice probably would not have helped anywho, since I'm pretty bad at giving advice.

Vizarya said...

Woohoo! (Hehehe, something different for a change ^_*)

Yay for solving the problem. Spring is always a great person to talk to - not just to bounce ideas or anything serious, but in general.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time at the Hannukah party :) Indian rice is delish!

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks for the advice guys. :)
Er, what exactly do you mean by (hehehe, something different for a change)? Yup, Spring is a great person to talk to... which is why I talk to her, lol. Unfortuantely she lives too far away... otherwise I would probably call her every day :P

Vizarya said...

I kept saying "wow" in all my other comments XD