CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunshine Falls


The silken cloth of my body

delights in the pools of your eyes,
catching sparkling water,
drinking your waterfall voice.
And as I float serenely
past the palm trees dipping their leaves
lazily into the tender current,
I catch a whiff of tangy citrus
warmth
wafting from the tropical paradise of
your heart.
Grant me your sunshine,
and I shall glow.
Grant me your love,
and I shall grow.
http://www.thundercloud.net/premium-screensavers/images/3D_Tropical_Butterflies_Paradise_Waterfall_1.jpg

2 comments:

Angie said...

Maria, Maria, you are a most amazing poet. I am humbled by your talent, creativity, and incredible grasp of words and language. Keep up the good work and publish many books someday.

Vizarya said...

The last four lines just take my breath away! In fact, the whole "YOU are paradise" has me hanging by a thread. I don't think I've ever truly of thought of anyone in this way. Good job!