~Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again~
We arrived at the dance and that song was playing. It's ironic because it was the subject of my pre-homecoming post, and I was wondering if in fact the song would hold to be a prophecy. It took it as an omen that it was the first song I heard.
However, things got off to a rough start. We got to the dance, and immediately Ginger wanted to go around looking for people. I said sure, and started to find my friends, but he ran off in the other directions to say hello to some dude I didn't even know. AND he didn't even bother to introduce me. Don't worry, I berated him for it later (wink). We said hello to all of Ginger's friends, and then he decided we should go dance. I said no, I want to find some of my friends and say hello, so he sulked while we did that and it did not put me in an especially dancing-ish mood. Eventually, however, we started dancing and we both had a great time. Alfonso and his girlfriend stayed near the back, gently swaying as though all the songs were slow, but Ginger and I migrated back and forth across the gym, going from the cool and unoccupied back of the crowd to right up near the DJ.
There were only two songs that I can say I had an especially good time dancing to: I Just Can't Wait to be King (it was Disney themed :P) and some Barbie girl song (it was fun because we made fun of it the entire time). But overall I had a good time...
We rode home holding hands the entire time.
~Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again~



1 comments:
That song again. I haven't heard it in a while...
Wow, both you and Ginger had some off moments right away. Why was he sulking about when you wanted to see your friends?
Your dress was beautiful, btw. You were gorgeous in your final outfit :D
Post a Comment