CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Midnight Religion

Here's my theory:

God does exist, in a way. I think he's more a force than a being, and that he manifests himself in different ways to different people. Religion is an organization of these manifestations, and was created to give people a clear idea to believe in (which improves mental health!). The goal of a religion should not be to convince other people that it is correct, it should simply provide the tools to express your beliefs.



5 comments:

Bitsa Lit said...

I like it! lol! you said what I have been thinking all along!
Good on ya!

Anonymous said...

Well, everyone believes what he/she wants, unless you are communist because they are atheists.

Radon said...

nice. but do u believe in Darwin's theory of evolution?

Maria Sondule said...

Radon-I do believe in evolution, but that belief does not conflict with my belief in God.
Ropi- yepyep, I agree.

Vizarya said...

Something to believe in - too unphysically tied down with descriptions so as to entail any blurring of encouragement.

Lol, I won't read that again to see if it makes sense. Basically, I definitely get where your argument stands. :)