It's apparently sweeping schools by storm... Or dramatic productions, anyway. I know a certain Public Playhouse performed Cats recently. It always seems to be a hit - no matter how... often it shows up. <_<
Good luck? That is, if you still want to try out for parts...
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
4 comments:
Cats is a great musical. If you don't like it, enjoy it while it lasts. It's fun to act even if you don't particularly like the play.
It's apparently sweeping schools by storm... Or dramatic productions, anyway. I know a certain Public Playhouse performed Cats recently. It always seems to be a hit - no matter how... often it shows up. <_<
Good luck? That is, if you still want to try out for parts...
Em... Meow?
I've never seen Cats but I hope you get a part :)
CATS?!@ I wish my school was doing Cats... I think this year's musical is Gypsy... ?
That's great though. Cats. I do like Cats.
Post a Comment