1. I am going to Homecoming with Ginger, on the same day as I take the PSAT. My friend Alfonso said I might be able to go in a group with him, but he hasn't really said yes and there's only a week to go before the dance, so I figure Ginger and I will end up going alone. Cheers!
2. Currently, I have A's in all my classes except Bio. Yes, this is bragging, but I don't think anyone will read this post, and it's MY blog; I should get to brag!
3. Tomorrow, I am apparently going to spend three hours of my life seeing a movie with Ginger. (yes three hours, it's a long movie.)
4. I am on the school's debate team. I haven't paid my 200 dollar dues yet, but that will come in due time (haha, pun. Not funny). The topic for this and next month is whether public health concerns justify compulsory immunization. My personal opinion is that they do not, but we have to write a speech for both sides of the issue. It's a great exercise in being open-minded.
5. I am auditioning to be in our school's symphony orchestra next week. Being a viola, the competition shouldn't be too stiff, but the music is still hard. Wish me luck!
6. I'm looking for new music to put in the "ipod" in the corner of this blog. Any suggestions?
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!



1 comments:
1.*happy sigh* Homecoming! It's nice that you guys had it the day of the PSATs. Great way to unwind, I think.
2. Congratulations! Nearly straight As is amazing =]
3. Which movie was it?
4. I think I'm with you on where you stand. However, you're right - being open-minded gives a better overall picture and balance to be able to argue both points of view. It's wicked hard for me to do though (I'm known for being impossibly indecisive).
5. Luck! When do you find out if you got into symphony orchestra?
6. Err... wow. I don't have any suggestions, actually. I'm drawing blanks D:
Post a Comment