
Only one month until school starts again!!! :) Or less. It's kinda strange how much I want school to start. The feel of new books, new clothes, old friends, driving cattle prods and constant excuses to complain... Ah. I finished East of Eden, a book we have to read over the summer for AP English. It was pretty good, considering that it was written by a guy who normally can't hold down a plot. I hate the no-plot books. You get all caught up in one story, and it never gets past the exposition.
I made muffins today. Currently they are blowing up like great yellow pimples, and eventually they'll turn brown and cracked on the top like those mosquito bites I got when I was little in Maryland. I remember, I refused to come inside when it got dark, and I stayed playing in the sandbox by myself. When I came inside the bites were like mountains. They itched and I scratched until I drew blood.
http://images.clipartof.com/small/36346-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Swirling-Green-And-Yellow-Background.jpg
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Just It
Posted by Maria Sondule at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I understand. By the end of summer you feel a bit bored and you need some "action" and you have the desire to meet classmates.
It seems like for me, I get that itch to go back to school around August. And you are extremely lucky(or i guess responsible) for having finished your book for AP English! I regret having decided to wait to finish Sophies World(the book we are reading for AP English) till this month.
i know how you feel. i want to go back to school to. smell the new supplies and (hopefully) meet the new people... i really like ur blog btw. :)
Oh goodness - this is one jam-packed post!
Yay for completing summer reading and sandbox fun! Boo for the mosquito bites to ruin the mood :-/
Post a Comment