CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 things

3 things I want to do:

1. find true love
2. publish a book
3. go white-water rafting

3 ways I am a stereotypical girl:
1. I have a high-ish voice
2. I love dressing up for dances and stuff
3. I like to write poetry

3 things that scare me: (well, besides all the horrors going on in the world)
1. being up high on a tiny space where I'm sure to fall
2. that stupid nutcracker
3. doing somthing that might make the object of my affections reject me

3 everyday essentials
1. love (can you tell I'm corny and romantic?0
2. music
3. mechanical pencils w/ .7 lead

3 things about opposite gender that appeal to me:
1. the way their hair smells
2. sensitivity/sweetness
3. mystique/eyes

3 things I just can't do:
1. a backflip
2. play "Farewell" by Apocalyptica on the cello
3. convert

3 things I wish could say to 3 different people:
1. Baila conmigo!
2. Or was it your eyes, reflecting the light of a thousand glimmering glaciers thawing in teh sunshine of your personality?
3. I miss you.

3 people I tag:
1. Ann Michelle
2. Jenny
3. Spring

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Jenny me? lol

Anonymous said...

I use 0.5 mechanical pencil.

Anonymous said...

What are mechanical pencils? Are they pens?

Anonymous said...

I have a fear of nutcrackers. It's the eyebrows.

I can't explain it.

Maria Sondule said...

Yup, Jenny you.
Mechanical pencils are pencils where you click the eraser and more lead comes out.

Anonymous said...

Yay! This is the firstest time I've ever been tagged! Thabks Maria! Btw I will try and find myself a mechanical pencil lol

Vizarya said...

*click* Time to fulfill the tag XD

It might take a while to show up though... I'm still busy sorting through everything in my absence *sheepish grin*

Maria Sondule said...

Yay!