A last light- the glow of a computer screen-glared at Mona out of the dark. She rolled her eyes as something creaked from the opposite side of the room, even though things moving in the dark was one of her greatest fears. Slowly, a swivel chair was eased back by a thin pale hand as Mona sat down in front of the computer. The same hands quickly click-clacked on a keyboard a few moments later.
Livebyte.com
She let out her breath.
"Ok, now just find the create button," she told herself, scrolling down.
Mom will kill me if she finds out I made a character on a an international game site, a voice nagged sourly.
"But Kyle asked me to..." a smaller, more insistent voice said. And Mona new it was pathetic, getting his attention like this- hadn't she already come to every single one of his games? Offered him rides? Smiled sweetly in the hallway?- but if it meant she would finally get the guy she's been crushing on for over six months, well then.
"And besides," she said aloud, to calm herself. "I can just delete it in a week and no one'll notice."
name: Ramona G.
gender: F
age: 16
allow personal information: yes
Create



1 comments:
*raises eyebrow*
So realistic - but the actual website made me smile for some reason XD I think I had read it wrong the first time around and saw "LOVEbyte.com" instead ^_^;
Hm, this is an interesting piece. Very certain of the lengths we'd go to gain acceptance from another.
Post a Comment