CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Amusement Park

What is an amusement park

without
the creamy,
drippy,
soppy,
sugary,
chocolately
taste
of a double-dip cone?


Clickety clack, clickety clack
the rollercoaster moves up the track.
Higher, higher, higher we go
-this is the time to look down below-
to feel the thrill of tasty fear'for we know that the crest of the hill is near.
Slowing as we approach the top
but before we have a chance to stop
some unseen force pulls us down
and we speed, hurtle towards the ground
with the wind in our hair
and screams in the air.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't really like these so much.

Anonymous said...

Well I do!

Jennybeans x

Zany said...

I found it cute. Now I want some sugary goodness.

Vizarya said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I liked these~ Made me want to throw my hands up in the air and imagine I was riding that rollercoaster XD

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!~ Fun stuff