CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baby Day


Today is just full of nice surprises, I guess. Like the gentle rain that woke me up this morning or the fact that Lila was out of bed before 10 for once.

Well, Ginger arrived at 10 and we all trekked off to the zoo. (the zoo?? I know, lame place for a date, right? Apparently he thought so too, because he kept joking about how "pumped" he was.) I was given the task of taking pictures of the animals and Ginger sort of trailed along, holding my hand as we walked between exhibits and regaling me with his own zoo stories. We stopped the longest by the baby beavers, which were more cute than a duckling in a bonnet, and I fawned over them for like 10 minutes. They had the tiniest feet and the biggest eyes!
Anyway, so I had a good time there with him and then I came home and looked on my blog and voila! A new follower. Yay! It was so surprising and it was kinda the final touch to a rather pleasing day.
Plus, today is the start of August, which means that we're finally out of July. You have no idea how much I wanted that month to be over. It's like the mere fact that it was July was making me more depressed, and now that it's August, well. I can just do anything, now can't I?

2 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

July was depressing?? :(
The zoo is fun, just not romantic enough for a date.

Vizarya said...

Wow, I would LOVE to go to the zoo!

Haha, it definitely seems like August is looking up for you ;D