I was on vacation for the past week (and excuse my bad writing, I'm a bit out of it) and now, finally, I'm back home where I can be sure of my routine.
For July 4th we went to a picnic area to watch a concert and ended up playing two games of Capture the flag. Now, you know how fit I am... and me and my two uncles, my little cousin, and my lean and lank cousin were up against the college boy, a long distance runner on the track team, my brother, and Lila. The odds were highly in favor of the other team, and they did win one game, but hear this- we won a game as well. HA!
The concert was great, plus the fireworks were amazing. There was this one kind that seemed like golden rain and made a whistling noise.
We went to the lake a lot, and one time I buried Lila under the sand.
Jenna had about three birthday parties, which was cool, because that meant we all got lots of cake.
Plus, me and Spring did our own version of Romeo and Juliet (I was Romeo), except after the forward version, we did it backwards. Words and motions and all. It was pretty fun.



4 comments:
Cool! We had a 4th July party at my camp! Hope you have a good Summer!
Jennybeans x
WOW! What concert did you see?
Congratulations on winning a game despite the odds ;)
Hahaha, that last part is HILARIOUS - I wish you had caught it on videp or something so that I could see XD
We did get it on video. I don't think we uploaded it yet though :(
Aha! And now THAT I want to see... whenever it DOES manage to be uploaded (if ever) :D
Post a Comment