Red: the color of Ginger's hair when we were dancing to his The Time playlist (featuring John Mayer, and several Disney songs)
Orange: the sunset on the way back from Rita's. (we walked)
Yellow: Ginger has a bracelet, and one part of it says "heaven" which is covered in yellow. He said, "My heaven is so much longer than everyone else's... it's pretty funny... so I was like, well, I have Maria..."
Green: everything surrounding us as we walked back from Rita's in the evening.
Blue: The color of Ginger's eyes, which pierced me with an icy-fresh gaze during The Time.
Indigo: After The Time, we sat outside waiting for my father, and quietly sang back and forth.
Violet: The color of my misto, which I got at Rita's and which I carried back to Ginger's house and promptly threw away. Right before The Time.
7: colors of the rainbow, and seven words I said to Ginger's mom as she dropped us off at Rita's. "We'll have a good time, don't worry."
6: bridges we crossed as we walked back in the evening from Rita's. Each was a wooden bridge going over a tiny stream, gurgling and making me thirsty.
5: fingers on my hand, intertwined with Ginger's as we ran the last block to his house.
4: songs in his The Time playlist
3: words that I don't believe but make me happy nonetheless.
2: beats before I replied.
1: Time



5 comments:
I'm so happy for you Maria!
Jennybeans x
I loooooove John Mayer. (unless there is a musician named John Meyer)
Sorry XD
Ohh, intriguing format. The yellow kind of disappears, I'll admit, but still :)
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time!
Yeah, but I figured people would know what it said because it goes in a pattern.
Twas wonderful indeed!
Post a Comment