
The last few days have been full of non-random hugs and erased feelings.
Rosh Hashanah was interesting, because Brianna and I were the only ones who showed up to sing at services. Ed (who I hope I shall be posting a lot about because he's really fun to be around) was there and he played the drums behind us when we sang. I gave everyone Happy New Year hugs, including Ed, which seemed impossible because he's about as tall as the ark and as wide as the podium.
Yesterday at Play practice I hugged everyone too. Some people *cough cough, Andy and Abby* were more open to the idea of hugging because of a Jewish New Year. I seem to have picked up that habit of hugging people from Abby, because I hugged both Delia and Melinda yesterday too.
Then, yesterday night, I went to Temple to practice with the choir. Only Brianna showed up, out of all of them!! I was so outraged...
Anyway, we explored the dark outreaches of our temple, and ended up holding hands and clutching onto each other for support. Then in the car, we held hands also, and I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on my head.

What does this mean for our friendship? I never did anything like that with Timothy until we were "more than friends". Then again, Brianna is more comfortable around girls in general, so maybe it's normal? Hmm, I dunno.
All I'm sure of is that with this dance, and some of the things he says, boundary lines are getting smeared.



12 comments:
And he stole my hands all through lunch today too.
I got up from the lunch table to go to class, and he didn't let go! So we walked to my locker holding hands.
What does it mean if he's willing to walk around school attached to me? Do boys usually do things like that with their female friends?
Well...the boys I know don't do that with their female friends, but you never know. Maybe certain ones do. But like you said, the boundaries are rather blurred, and it's difficult to say for sure.
Update:
Apparently Brianna and I are dating...
(which was a huge surprise to me, but...)
We held hands the entire service and at dinner and dessert and he kept hugging me. Oh g-d. It feels nice to be close to someone like that, but um...
bwah, too many dots.
Now I am a bit confused. Maybe because sometimes I am not sure which sex you are talking about because some names are not familiar to me.
That's not new to me because when I had a Slovene exchange student I guessed she is a boy but Spela is a girl name. :P
Awww~ How did you find out the two of you are dating? You seemed like you didn't realize that until later...
I guess the boundaries are far thinner than any expected. And translucent, too.
But aww~ That's cute :D
Brianna is a boy.
I found out we were dating when Brianna and I walked up to our cantor and she asked us about it. Brianna said we'd been dating two weeks. ????!!!!!
<_< Well, that shows excellent communication skills between you two on that note O.o Oh well, things are going ok for now, though, right? So, that's good.
Lol, he just misinterpreted a thing I said. It's not like I mind what he's doing.
So, ya, we're ok now.
Sweet~
I was almost sure he is a girl because BreANNA (ANNA). He has a misleading name.
It's not his real name. I just call him that (here, not in person) because of we called him that last year.
I guess I could change it to his real name, but Brianna kinda fits him.
Post a Comment