
Today I went over to Brianna's house yesterday after play practice. (where I am proud to say I hugged Andy without feeling awkward) I really like his family, and they seem to take ok to me, which is good. He has two little sisters. One is really cute and in second grade, and the other is 13 but still really tiny. (well, Brianna is short too) We had a hamster birthday party which included dinner and cookie-cake. Yay! Well, Brianna was being really shy, so it wasn't as fun as it sounds. *rolls eyes*
We ended us studying *cough* for my chem test. Now I know more about specific heat...
Currently I am on the computer listening to Basshunter (All I Ever Wanted) and wishing I could talk to Timothy. All I want is to be friends with him. FRIENDS. And he said he wanted to be friends with me, but obviously he was lying. Oh well, it's ok.
I wonder why I like him so much. He wasn't overly amazing. And Brianna more than makes up for him. Sort of.
I think it's because he's rejected me so completely. I know what it is for people to not like me, or not care, or to be mean, but nobody's ever stopped liking me. Rephrasal: Nobody's ever stopped liking me so suddenly. The fact that I felt close to Timothy makes it hard to deal with the fact that he has severed ties. (sigh)



7 comments:
Well I am quite thankful that those explanations as you have with Timothy are not present in my life.
Comment, people!
Only two comments... I'm sorry for this post. Ann Michelle, we need your conversingness! :-'
Gnarble. I have returned! Woot-woot for unawkwardness! (and for weird wording attempts?) ^-^;
Btw, that's such a cute picture! Yay for hamster parties! :D
Well, now - I think I know what it is you're talking about when you say "specific heat" o_o This is, like... momentous O.O It means I understand what's being taught in class and that not everything is flying waaaayy above my head! Isn't that great? =D
And posh, Timothy. Just posh! Not even a "pishaaawww". :-/ Would it be worse if he slowly stopped, idk, severing "ties" rather than suddenly done so?
Gnarble!!! I must use that sometime!!
Oui, hampster parties are fun.
LOL (specific heat) Thank god we're not talking about Specific heat in that fashion in chem. That would be rather... interesting. Although Death is the kind of person to do that. (he once went on and on about his college gf to our class.)
It would be more adaptable is Timothy severed ties slowly. However, I might still feel the same way about it. I dunno. I just really really want to be friends with him.
Gnarble-gnarble-shnargle-ullify (Say it! it's fun)!
Death sounds like a real class distractor - but in that entertaining sort of way. How did the teacher react?
I wonder what Timothy's definition of being "friends" is, then.
Death is the teacher, that's the surprising part.
I dunno... Timothy came to see the play, but not because of me. I think he was very surprised when I showed up to bug Andy.
Post a Comment