
Today I went with Melinda and Brianna to see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
Brianna was late showing up, because he'd been trying to call me on the wrong number all day. I managed to find him while scouring the lobby for a drink.
So. Hmm. The movie was ok. It had some good characters, and the plot was interesting. Caroline (a main character) was annoying but very amusing. The gum was very funny too, it went EVERYWHERE. And believe me when I say that.
I think Brianna was completely disgusted by the movie, because he let go of my hand halfway through it and covered his eyes.
I have a feeling of deep apprehension. I really really really don't want to seem boring to Brianna, because that was part of the reason Timothy and I broke up. But I'm afraid that's exactly what I am. Boring, and a great deal of nothing. Today did not put me in the best "having fun" light. Note to self: try harder.
Thanks, Melinda, though, I did have a great time, and it was good to see you! (grr, I hate that we don't have classes together)



8 comments:
Well, at least you liked it. I would punish him severely. In my eyes no late is allowed and if I were you my eyes would be yours so you would punish him, do you get the logic?
I would punish him, except who punishes someone who's really sweet and hugs you when they're mad?
Please comment?
I'm just relieved to discover Brianna is a guy. And you're totally not boring. You're deeper than the mainstream. Hang in there.
Ahha! I knew I wasn't the only one with gum problems! II'm not exactly sure why, but the gum just gets all sticky on my fingers and things after I've chewed it for a really long time <_<
Yay for interesting thingy you saw!
And, ah but see, the thing is... if you try harder... you're not being yourself anymore. And what if the real you is exactly what Brianna likes about YOU? If you try to be someone else (and that'll prolly be the case if you try "harder"), then... he might miss the You that he once knew. And me too, come to think of it... :-/
Well, this gum wasn't only on people's fingers. To be spec, I think it was in 3 people's mouths and a toilet.
Ew...
Ah, you're right. But I really don't see why people like me.
Aw... Ok, I won't change. :-) (though it's kinda impossible not to)
Ewww!! D: Icky-icky >.<
Well, you shall see the amazingness known as you someday. I'm pretty sure someone else will help see to that in time. :D
Hahaha, point taken~ Alrighty. You may change - but, like... growing up kind of change? Idk, something like that. Not the trying-to-impress-others-by-acting-different kind of changing, anyway.
^_~
Well, true. I think I have grown a lot more socially capable in the last month. I'm not sure if Brianna likes the idea of me sitting on Ed/Andy's lap and stuff though.
But that's how I've changed so far.
Post a Comment