I got punched by Ropi, so here it is:
5 things I was doing ten years ago:
1. complaining
2. jumping off a table with Austin
3. swimming in our homemade "ocean"
4. learning my ABC's
5. Singing out of tune
5 Things on my To Do List:
1. Be in the play!
2. Kiss Andy on the cheek
3. Go to the cast party
4. Wake up Lila @ 11 AM
5. blogging
5 snacks I love:
1. cheezits
2. cookies!
3. animal crackers
4. crackers and cheese
5. grapes
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. donate lots of money to charity
2. get plastic surgery (well, maybe not)
3. buy a lot of pencils
4. buy a car
5. Go to Israel and Belize
5 places I have lived:
1. New York (for 1 month of my life)
2. Here in PA
3. In my own little world where everything good happens
5 jobs I have had:
1. Babysitting
5 people I punch:
1. Ann Michelle
2. Melinda
3. Leafmonster
4. Angie D
5. Spring (who will never read this, but oh well)



6 comments:
Ropi: For some reason my comments are not showing up on your blog. Just wondering if you've changed the settings or something? Please know that I have indeed commented numerous times.
Grr, Timothy's name just went away from my e-mail thing. Blah.
Tah dah! CLICK HERE!!
Yepyep
Hi, I got nothing of you. I try to edit the settings. It may work then. Thanks for filling in the game.
It worked, Ropi!! yay!
Post a Comment