Judaism according to the Jewish calendar. Lol, I just went to the service, and I had to lead with Brianna and Aaron (two very outstanding people). They had a fight on the platform about where they got to sit.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
6 comments:
At what religion or according to which calendar do we have new year?
Judaism according to the Jewish calendar.
Lol, I just went to the service, and I had to lead with Brianna and Aaron (two very outstanding people). They had a fight on the platform about where they got to sit.
Happy Rosh Hashanah and enjoy your day off! :)
Okay, thanks for telling it to me.
You changed your blog layout again!
Mmm! Apples and honey for a new year sweet and sunny! Yummy!
Post a Comment