Since Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, is tomorrow, I would like to ask you all to forgive me.
Melinda: You already forgave me, thanks so much! *hugs*
Spring: Please forgive me for my lack of a private jet and having a life you fell is interesting.
Ann Michelle: Please forgive me for not being a good comforter.
Ropi: Please forgive me for being an insensitive commenter.
Timothy: I have no idea why, but you forgave me, yay!!!!! *hugs*
Brianna: You forgave me too!!!!! (even though I didn't really do anything to you) *kisses*
(hah, it would be so funny if you read my latest blog posts...)
Forgiveness is a powerful tool, and I shall use it well. Peace be unto you!



4 comments:
I TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY, AS IN "FOR SURE" TIMES INFINITY, FORGIVE YOU (for at least trying to comfort me and getting somewhere besides the "Oh, I'm sorry" most people say just for the sake of saying it - I'd really like to thank you for comforting me, though. Like, for serious. Truly. You're amazing :D)!!!
Er, forgive me for my lengthy replies! I cannot seem to help them :-/
I forgive you, I like long replies!
Thank you for thanking me.
Were you an insensitive commenter? Why? I haven't realised it. That ROFLOL or something like that was something I couldn't really understand but besides it I think you did nothing for which you should ask my forgiveness. Anyway I forgive if it makes you happier.
Thank you!
Post a Comment