Here is the short version of what happened yesterday:
sleep, eat, weird hair! Brianna, Delia, Melinda, drive. Stand, hand, wait, walk, sit, wait, eat, wait, eat, wait, leave, drive. Brianna, hug, hand, shoulder, walk, read. Timothy, grimance. Dance, dance badly, sing, slow-dance, hug, warm hands. Brianna, Brianna, Brianna, Timothy. Brianna, shoulder, cheek, hair. Outside. Inside. Dance... MMMMMMM!!!!! DOUBLE MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave, drive, Brianna, hug, MMMMMMM, goodbye.
As you can see, that wasn't even that short. And Melinda and Delia are probably the only ones who would understand that.
So, here is the long version:
I got a bad night's sleep because I was really excited about this dance. The fact that Brianna is now really close (literally) to me helped with that.... I had my hair styled, like with Semi, except I didn't like this style as much. Then I went home and paced for a couple hours until I could put on my dress. (which was green and had a lot of lace) (but it only cost 65 dollars!!) Brianna arrived at 4:30 with his family so they could take pictures of us. Delia came too, looking very pretty in her dress, and we all stood together looking awkward until it was time to pick up Melinda (who also looked very pretty) and go to the restaurant.
At said restaurant, there was an hour wait before we were seated, during which time we were serenaded by store clerks. Brianna was the only boy in our group of nine, so when people would tell us how pretty we looked, they added him as an afterthought. Lol. Brianna took my hand all through the hour wait, which I am mentioning because it is such a far cry from Timothy. Timothy never wanted to hold hands in front of anybody. Brianna, on the other hand, wants to hold hands all the time, and he doesn't care who sees. Ha.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Homecoming (best night of my life!)
The dance was of course the best part of the evening. (more later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Well you need to be a code dis-coder to find out what happened with you according to the short version.
Exactly. :-)
It looks like your date is much better than Timmothy. (I knew it!)
But why does he have a girl's name?
His name is NOT Brianna. We called him that last year so I'm using it as his pseudonym for this blog.
Woot! Looks like things are going great so far :D
But... "serenaded by store clerks" - say what? XD That's amusing.
And now I'm wondering what all the "MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" -ing is for :P
Yeah, they told us how pretty "and handsome" we looked.
I'm sure you figured out the MMM-ing...
Hahaha~ Yeppers, yes indeedy, madame missy ^-^
Post a Comment