I have 8 readers. Actually, I have about 5 readers, 2 of which never comment. I took Timothy off, because he never reads this anyway, and if he did I would have to apologize over and over again for saying stuff I shouldn't have. (please know that that does NOT excuse my saying those things. I am still at fault)
To go from being open to the whole wide world to about 5 readers is like finding out you can only live in half of your house. I am used to it, mind you, but sometimes I just wonder why in the world I continued this blog if nobody's going to read it.
There are several reasons. 1, blogging is a habit. 2, Even if only 5 people read it, it's 5 more than nothing. Posting about my stupid troubles and triumphs wouldn't be satisfying, it's the feedback that makes me so happy. All of you were very helpful when Timothy broke up with me :-) and you were doubly helpful when you kept putting up with posts about him. If I didn't have this blog, there is no doubt I would be a lonelier and more melancholy person.
So thank you, readers, for being reasons.



8 comments:
You're very welcome! I'm sorry I don't comment as often as I should, but I try, try, try. It's all right that you don't have a ton of readers. My blog is public, and I have 3, I think. But I don't really mind, b/c all of you commenters are great. :)On blogging in general: I can say that it has become a way of life, especially for our tech-savvy generation.
Well one reason is enough to blog so you are fine.
*comments on own post*
I enjoy comments too. I posted a comment on one of your older posts. Thanks for checking out my blog.
The Reason! by what's-his-name ^-^; (eh heh!)
I never really counted how many readers I have... I mean, I know it's public, but it's not like EVERYONE stumbles across it and stays and whatnot. I guess I'm okay with that.
I would totally put up with whatever you post about (hey, I rant about people and stuff, too... so... ^_~). I guess it's all that stuff that makes you seem real and not just... idk. Some random blogger person. It's all the content and things that make you seem like That-awesome-person-with-spunk-who-also-happens-to-know-Spring :D
And here I thank YOU for continuing to read my on blog and commenting as equally helpful on what might as well be every post XD
It truly is a nice thing when people comment, no?
}♥{ (sending the love)
Hoobstank? I'm not sure if that's his name, but yeah, I love that song.
You are very welcome. Your blog is very very good, I love reading it.
Hoobastank... I wonder what that means... hm... (ellipses galore!) I love the song "The Reason", too :D
I'm glad you like my blog ^-^; It's nice knowing I'm not just writing too much "nonsensical" stuff =3
I love your blog cuz' you put pictures in every post (I just have the hardest time figuring out whether to put one in or not - I'm so picky!) and really talk about the things that matter to you rather than just whatever comes to mind.
Your stuff is not nonsensical! It all comes back to one thing- you. And it's so interesting to see how you live and breathe through your writing!
Post a Comment