CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

This Will Be Painful...


I am going to invite Timothy back to my blog again.
And I will not change any of the posts.
Maybe.

They are quite embarrassing....
I don't know if I want him to read them...

I think
we were better as friends in the first place.
Though we would be closer friends if we hadn't gone out.
I hope
that I will not regret my experiences.
Right now I am not, but who knows?

I gave away
2 Firsts.
And now, I can't do them later with someone I care more about.
Oh well.

This post is horrible.
P.S. Friends leave comments. *nudge nudge wink wink*
P.P.S. The yellow rose actually means something. Tis a symbol of friendship. (hanging out w/ Spring is very educational, as you can see)

3 comments:

Vizarya said...

I like this post... you've got more courage than I do by allowing Timothy to see your posts again. It took a painful reminder for me to just let some people know of my blog's existence. It's awful... cuz I say bad things about them, but haven't got the guts to let them know. And yet, I feel they should know since I'm much too cowardly to tell them face to face.

At least you have experience now, even though you have lost 2 Firsts.

Hahaha, and I see you got the breakdown of rose color meanings from Spring XD It is a lovely picture. Not too catchy or attention-grabbing, but sincere and to the point.

Anonymous said...

Well sentences with if concerning the past have no much sense or importance so I trust you and believe you have made the right decisions.

Maria Sondule said...

Wow, not a lot of comments anymore. I miss this blog being public.