Today was successful in more ways than one.
I woke up early to color in those eyeball pics for chem, and got it done in time to compose a short piano piece.
At school, Brianna visited me in the library again and I let him borrow my book, since I had to work w/ Adam on our EWU. I seriously don't know why Brianna's being so nice! Last year he would do anything in his power to stay far far away from me, and this year he's all "oh, I'll sit next to you at lunch and let you stick my earphone into your ear so you can listen to Coldplay, which is incidentally, also my fav band."
He likes Coldplay AND Twilight AND Harry Potter AND singing AND acting AND musicals!!!!!!! (!!!!) AND he's Jewish!
Ok, sorry. I just feel really grateful towards him right now.
In War's class I received two hugs from Abby. Yay!
And in art, which is a really cool class, I painted the bottom of my gym shoe and made a print on a piece of paper for our Hitler project. I am going to melt some wax over a bunch of cards and burn one. (for the proj, obviously) And I might make use of gum.
I have also completed another society mission: asking someone to Homecoming.
Brianna, obviously, and he said he would go with me.
Going to a dance with Brianna could be fun. I like his company, and he would bring a book that we could read together when we don't want to dance. (he has this coat w/ huge pockets that he can smuggle a book in by)
However, I do not like like him.
And if we went to a dance together, it would cause more trouble for us than going with Timothy last year, and that was pretty horrible. Alena would never let up on it, her brother would automatically assume we're "together", and the texting incident would be paired with this and no one would ever give us any peace. Ugh, the texting incident. Rofl.
I really want to go, though. So if I can't find anyone else, I'll go with him. I think. (gulp)
Lastly, I auditioned for the play! I know I didn't make it. My acting was very bad, but I did it, and that's what counts. Besides, I can always be in the orchestra.
Timothy was present before my audition. I was glad to see him, because we haven't looked at each other in a while, but it still made me kind of sad. He did not approach me, I had to go to him, and that made me sad too.
I'm still not sure if I want him to continue reading this blog.
My mom is bugging me about him, trying to get me to say we broke up. Grr. Sometimes parents can be incredibly annoying. Mom, if you needed to know that we broke up, then I would tell you. Besides, you can just figure it out for yourself.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Success!
Posted by Maria Sondule at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hope you get a part! Your art project sounds interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the end product possibly on display in the halls. :)
Is religion important when you love someone? I am not sure it is. Be careful with the Hitler project. In Europe you must be careful at least. It is a really touchy point.
No, religion is not important when you love someone. (mostly) I just mentioned it because it was something else we had in common.
I shall take your advice about the Hitler proj.
Post a Comment