CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Into the Pit of Straw

School: I am not going to be mad about Timothy, even though he said we could be friends and now seems to be ignoring me. 'Tis okay.
We have a test tomorrow in Chem, and Death says it's going to be hard. I haven't studied.


Extras: I got into the play! And I'm not just a minor character!!! I'm a lead! So now I have to stay after school from Monday to Thursday until 4:30 doing play practice. The people in it are really cool, even though I'm kind of an outcast already. Andy H is a really good actor. Lol, when I saw the play listing, I thought he was my husband so I went up to him and said "hi, I think you're my husband in the play?" We're brother and sister. So that was weird. Lol. Now he's probably got it into his head that Maria is some creepy stalker.
I also am joining Key Club, which should help a little with my social non-ness.


Social: I have to go to Homecoming with Brianna. (sigh)
And I have to find a group, even though I'm not friends with anyone who's going. I'm hoping Brianna will take on the responsibility, since he has a LOT more friends than me (which is weird because he's more annoying than me) or maybe Melinda. But probably not. If Delia were to go, she would go with us, and maybe invite some of her friends...


On a lighter note, Brianna has informed me that he knows how to dance!! Yay! Maybe this year won't be filled with awkward shuffling of the feet and flailing of the arms. And he said he would dance with me. I wonder if he'll slow dance- since it's comprised of mostly swaying back and forth.

6 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Good luck with trying to get a group. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was in a play once. I acted a young governor. Don1t care with Timothy, if he left you he has no right to live (joke).

Vizarya said...

I think Timothy is having some trouble deciding just where the whole friendship thing begins. He's kind of missing where the line is and went far away from it just to make sure he's not accidentally leading you on again <_< Meh. I'm horrible at these things.

Oh, and congrats on getting a lead in the play! I think you will learn to joke more about those slightly awkward moments to break the ice. It's a nice conversation starter, you know: "Hey! Do you remember me? I'm the one who asked if you were my husband in the play. Yeah... em, look, my eyes were playing tricks on me (and seeing as I didn't really know how to read the play listing through all my excitement of having made the play, I thought you would be playing the role of my character's husband). Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience. Say... that's a nice shirt! *insert wide grin*"

^-^;

The whole group homecoming stuff shouldn't be too hard. Sounds like you have general backups ready just in case XD And it's good that Brianna can dance - it breaks the monotony and awkwardness of the usual "shuffling of the feet and flailing of the arms" pretty well. =)

Maria Sondule said...

Timothy is not capable of "leading people on". He's totally inept at flirting. Unless smiling meekly at someone is flirting. Lol.
Thanks for the advice.

Vizarya said...

Ahh... goodness. Sounds like Timothy is a shy one. o_O But I can't talk, I'm fairly shy myself (if a bit eccentrically random at times). ^-^;

Maria Sondule said...

Yes, he's incredibly shy, which is one reason I liked him.