CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Turning Green



How is it possible that my personality has made a complete U-turn? Last year I wasn't nearly so conscientious. Add that to the list of things that are Timothy's fault... (although that makes it my fault too)

Lately I have been experiencing feelings of jealousy, something I usually do not feel. It's kind of weird, like a swooping sensation in my stomach that automatically brings a scowl to my face. Timothy's Homecoming date is the main object of these rushes of emotion. I'm insanely jealous of her. Even though Timothy SAYS they're just going as friends. (huh, yeah right. Like we went as friends last year) I think his date is a really nice girl, and I smile at her when I see her. It's just that I kind of hate her for stealing time with Timothy away from me. Except she didn't even do that! 
I also feel jealous of Brianna for several insignificant reasons. 
And (though I would never admit this in person) the person he asked to Homecoming before he said he'd go with me. 

I hate knowing I can't make people jealous. 

4 comments:

Vizarya said...

Green is a pretty color! But not when you feel like so =(

I think the world is waiting for the right person to come along to be jealous of you being with someone - especially after they get to know you. You've got one amazing personality (from what I can tell in all these posts, anyway - seeing as we've never really met in person yet).

In fact, I think I'm fairly jealous your parents let you keep your blog. Did you know that neither of my parents really knew about my blog at all (and still don't - even though my dad came close [he saw when I was semi-finished with a post])? Yeah. And then I find it so admirable how you have the courage to let Timothy see your blog again. I just find it so hard to tell people things to their faces, so I rant in writing. It enlightens me. But if it estranges another from me, I don't like it. I don't know. I feel like a people-pleaser.

Yet you don't seem to mind auditioning for plays and asking people out. <_<

Please don't be jealous! There are other people in the world who care about how you feel *huggles*

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks for your compliments. I think I'm going to get egotistical if people keep talking to me like that.
XD
You are not so much a people pleaser as you are a muser. At least you don't want to make people feel bad. Seriously, sometimes I would just post something to get on people's nerves.

changetheworld360 said...

It's OK, and you don't have to feel bad about it. I think your jealousy is very justified, and also this may be just a phase that will dissipate later. We all go through phases in our lives that (hopefully) disappear later on. So don't worry about it too much.

Anonymous said...

Well being jealous is a sin so do not do it especially for nothing. Life is the mix of good and bad events so learn to handle both.