CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Broadview

This weekend I went to Broadview to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. Well, that's why my family went. I was in it, as always, to see Spring. (even though I did want to celebrate grandpa's b-day too) Let me tell you, 10 hours of driving within three days is definitely worth it to see your fav cousin. 

The parties were awesome, and Grandma made a plethora of cakes for everybody. Spring went to a funeral, which I wanted to go to, but I wasn't allowed. Plus I didn't want to butt in if people didn't want me there, so. 
I didn't get to listen to ANY songs over the weekend, so now I'm sitting in front of the computer, nodding my head in time to Starlight, a Muse song that I really missed. 
Spring's brother was in a great mood for the day he was there. I guess the thought of getting married and having 5 children cheers him up. (even though he's been with his GF for about 1 month) 

4 comments:

Vizarya said...

Ah, yes... I saw Spring at the funeral. Of course, it was when I was sitting in the car with the neighbors when I got the chance to talk and wave to her <_< It was so cool, I hadn't expected anyone from school to come at all, period ^-^ And anyway, it's the thought that counts - so thank you for at least thinking about it. =]

But wow... 5 children? With a fiance he's only been with for about a month? Wow. Congrats to him? Lol. I should be nicer - seeing as he is Spring's brother and Spring is an awesome person who shouldn't be subjected to his wrath should I say anything to irk him ^-^;

Maria Sondule said...

Well, he's not engaged to her. He just WANTS to be engaged to her. So he was talking about all his big plans for their relationship.
I think he said he was going to ask her out last Wednesday.

Vizarya said...

Ahh... gotcha.

Maria Sondule said...

Don't ask me to understand the nature of him. He's too insane.
XD