SPRING, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS!!
I always like new ideas for what to read, so I'm posting all the books I read this summer along with the authors and my rating of them. Maybe this will help someone later, or maybe I'll just want to look at some of these again. Happy reading!
Books that I read this summer:
1. My Year of Living Biblically A.J. Jacobs 10
2. Desire Lines Jack Gantos 7
3. A Connecticut Yankee in
King Artuhr's Court Mark Twain 5
4. Murkmere Patricia Elliot 5
5. You Don't Know Me David Klass 7
6. Split Image Mel Glenn 4
7. Arsenic and Old Lace Joseph Kesselring 10
8. The Beguilers Kate Thompson 8
9. In the Middle of the Night Robert Cormier 3
10. Hidden Talents David Lubar 2
11. A Mango Shaped Space Wendy Mass 10
12. Upstate Kalisha Buckhanon 10
13. Treasure Island Robert Louis Stevenson 7
14. Letters From the Inside John Marsden 4
15. Silver Kiss Annette Curtis Klause 7
16. Diary of Pelly D LJ Adlington 10
17. All Creatures Great and Small James Herriot 9
18. Twisted Laurie Halse Anderson 10
19. The Insiders J Minter 1
20. Weight of the Sky Lisa Ann Sandell 10
21. The Time Machine HG Wells 6
22. Breaking Dawn Stephenie Meyer 6
23. The Martian Chronicles Ray Bradbury 9
24. Lost It Kristen Tracy 10
25. The Goodness Gene Sonia Levitin 9
26. Death of a Salesman Arthur Miller 8
27. Shoulder the Sky Lesley Choyce 9
28. One Day in the Life of
Ivan Denisovich Alexander Solzhenitsyn 10
29. Lizard People Charlie Price 4
30. Keturah and Lord Death 8



6 comments:
Hmm...the only one I've read is The Time Machine, which I thought was fantastic. I need to read more often, but I can never find the time.
Muses to self: I wish people would comment again.
I kinda miss Ann Michelle. Oh well. This shall be comment #2! Yay!
I wish this blog were public again.
Listen to
Cemeteries of London and Yes and Unfaithful and The Reason and Lost!
Yes, I wish you had more commenters. Your blog is rather lonesome. :(
Gah, I am back! Sorta. Kinda. Things are hectic (can be explained a tad in "Dear Dad," - posted on my blog 9/19/08). So, it's taking me a while to get back to people, post, and catch up on schoolwork while balancing what's going on.
Right. Well, this is an interesting book list you have here - I see a few I know, but a lot of them I am intrigued to read XD Oh deary, the list of Books to Read is ever growing! D: XD Wootness!
YAY!
Hey, you read a lot. I am very picky at reading and I also need mood to read so I read much less than you. I don't even finish bad books.
Post a Comment