CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Swing Your Partner... Um...

For those of you who go to my school, you know about the task that awaits you tomorrow. Square dancing. 

I have faced this ordeal today, and I would like to tell you, it's not as bad as it seems. 
Square dancing involves a lot of hand holding. 
You can tell a lot about a guy by the way he holds your hand.
For instance:
My first partner (1) had a light grip but his hand was still wrapped securely around mine. He didn't skip, he gave me one-word answers to my questions (which we were directed to ask, btw. I don't annoy people with questions all the time.) and his eyes kept shifting away to the wall behind me. 
And I knew he wouldn't skip, and wouldn't respond before I even talked to him. Because the first thing we had to do was hold hands in a weird square dance maneuver.

2, on the other hand (lol), I could tell was a confident person who was not going to look away and would laugh, because his grip was firm and not nervous.

3 was horrible. I don't like him. He didn't even touch me. (not that I blame him, but we're in gym class for heavens sake! Just do the activity and get it over with!) And he kind of grunted when I asked him stuff. 

hmm. Maybe subconsciously it's not only the hand holding, it's everything. And I'm just jumbling things together in some weird way. 
I know I'm annoying. With all my questions and stupid reasons for stuff.
Just throwing that out there...

ROFL, I just realized Brianna will have to square dance!!! ROTFLOL!!! Brianna doesn't even sway. He's going to hate gym. Ha.

Rant:
The guy who gave me my one random hug last year is in my S.S. class. I didn't even realize it until now, because he did something muy horrible. He shaved off all his hair!! His beautiful hair! No! Now he looks like a blond version of my brother. No! 
I can't believe I still remember that hug he gave me though. I mean, I didn't even know him, and I didn't like him at all. He was so incredibly annoying and rude to people. But then he hugged me for some inexplicable reason and suddenly my world got a little brighter. 
Take that as a hint my friends. Do a good deed for people. (not for me, I don't deserve it)
It will make more of a difference than you know.

4 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Yeah, the "mystery activity" was square dancing. Blerg. I'm not looking forward to that tomorrow.

Maria Sondule said...

It's not that bad. Seriously.

Vizarya said...

Whoa... you guys get to DANCE in GYM!?! I'm so jealous. That's amazing! I want to learn how to square dance :(

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I don't want to imagine what Zsófi thinks of my hand holding. :D I couldn't really explain how I do it. :D