CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Colors of Numbers

No book list, because Spring's away at the OCEAN! Can you believe that??? The ocean????

I'm going to wait until she gets back, because she's the one who would most likely respond. 
Charity car wash tomorrow...
and Temple today....

@8:00 PM:
Me and Austin just had an argument about what colors numbers are. I thought it was really interesting, so I'm going to post it. Let me know what you think.
1- no color
2- brownish gold
3- blue (Austin said it was green.)
4- dark green (Austin agrees that 4 is a dark color)
5- yellow
6-reddish pinkish purplish
7- lavender (Austin says it's orange. No!)
8- dark blue
9- reddish orange

Austin- reddish orange
Maria- yellow/red
Lila- lavender, sparkly
Mom- yellow
Dad- dark green
Spring- no color
Jonathan- no color
Timothy- yellow
Brianna- brown
Ropi- dark blue
Ann Michelle- blue
Melinda- green/yellow

5 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Lol, I love what you said about Hildy aka War. Very true, but I still like him. He makes the class so interesting. Hmm...you think you will do exceptionally well in HEII? I probably won't, even though I'm fairly good at English. The class seems hard and kinda scary, IMO.

Maria Sondule said...

Lol, Ropi. Sorry, I had to delete your comment.
Maybe I will though....

Vizarya said...

WOOT - BLUE! (I feel like I missed something, though. Cuz the comments aren't making sense to me =( Hm...)

Common Household Mom said...

He said something about my wardrobe.
And I deleted the original post to make way for this one.

Vizarya said...

Ahh... gotcha.