Here in college, I have dedicated a lot of time to working out, because I have so much free time in the middle of the day. Whilst jogging or lifting weights, I usually listen to This American Life, because it's whacky enough to be interesting for any length of time.
And some of the stuff they feature on the show just makes me want to take my head in my hands and laugh and cry at the same time.
For instance, their last episode was about a guy who faked cases for an investigation show, while dealing marijuana underhanded to his undercover coworker through the police.
It was very interesting to learn about this maniacal TV personality gone awry, and all through the episode I was shaking my head and thinking "What kind of person does this?"
And I think if I leave the mind-blowingness of This American Life bottled up for much longer, my own mind with explode.



0 comments:
Post a Comment