CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Made It


Lately I've noticed a disturbing trend: I can't stop listening to "I Made It" by Kevin Rudolf.

It's not the type of song that I usually overly enjoy, so I stopped to think about what was making me come back.
I think one pull of the song is the uplifting quality of it. The person in the song talks about how he was down on his luck, and how now he's where he wants to be. The triumphant message brings a smile to my face, even though the words are not directed at me.
Secondly, I think the song is very genuine. The singer knows exactly why he got what he wanted, and he's proud of it. And he doesn't brag about it. It's sort of a shout of jubilation.
I think this song is better than the one that made him famous.

0 comments: