CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Croatia Part 8

Sorry for the delay; I was attending my university orientation. It was incredibly fun, but I want to finish the Croatia posts before I get to anything else.


The last day of the tour our group went to Krka National Park, which was sort of like Plitvice, except with less waterfalls. We got to see an old-fashiioned Croatian washing machine, which went THUMPTHUMPTHUMP and a really cold Jacuzzi made by a small waterfall. Later, we saw someone get in it, though only for a few seconds.
We took a boat to a monastery where we saw lots of breeding animals, including peacocks, and the hedges were arranged in a maze.
At the end of the night, we ate lots of squid (yum!) and said goodbye to our guide. He made a big deal out of friending all of us on facebook, which turned out to be a hassle because I gave myself the maximum privacy settings possible (kind of ironic, perhaps, to want tons of privacy on a social networking site?).
I notice that in my notebook the entry is really short. I was obviously getting really tired.


0 comments: