CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Croatia Part 7


Another kayaking day! Except this time we were sea kayaking.

The water was beautiful- a bright blue when there was only sand underneath. The water got choppy in the middle, and we were sprayed continually with salt as we paddled along. However, the nice weather made up for it. Spring and I swam in the water together, though it was pretty cold.
It took us two hours to drive to Trogir, a small town. In Trogir, there are two avenues; one for nightclubs and one for lovers. We explored both and found some cool jewelry stores in the middle.
There was some sort of Roman festival going on, so we saw lots of people dressed in togas. There were also a mother and baby cat walking around- so cute!
Trogir ended up being the favorite city of other group members, though I'm not sure why.

1 comments:

JJ said...

One for nightclubs and one for lovers. I like that. Says something about values.