CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools!!

I completely forgot to post an April fools joke yesterday, so since I only have a couple minutes online, I'll share with you the jokes we played as a family:

1. We switched around the cereal boxes
2. We put salt on mom's grapefruit
3. We hid my mom's purse in Lila's suitcase (not my idea)
4. We gave my dad a can of jello and pretended it was cranberry juice

5 comments:

Vizarya said...

I didn't forget... my internet was going so slowly that it wouldn't let me save anything. >_< I'm trying to make up for it today though, just like you XD

Lol, April Fools is not a big deal in my family - it's just like any other day since we're all tired and ready to relax when we get home ^_^;

Ah, but speaking of the occasion, what's the best prank/reaction you've ever conjured up?

Anonymous said...

I became a Maths teacher at school for a day. :P And ym classmate became 20.

Anonymous said...

I had some hacking problem maybe with my blog so I restarted with a new one. The old one became totally messed up.

http://every-click-leads-here.blogspot.com/

Maria Sondule said...

I don't really remember, this was the first year that I've actually cared, because Lila was like... WE MUST DO APRIL FOOLS... so I guess the cereal thing. My mom laughed and laughed...

Vizarya said...

:] Awesomeness~