CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Opera

A: Ojalá que yo no esté embarazada.

(llama a B) Quiero que vengas a mi casa pronto. Es importante que te diga algo.


(B entra)


B: ¿Qué pasó? Temo que algo malo haya pasado.


A: Sí. No creo que vayas a estar feliz cuando me escuches, y espero que no me odies.


B: Dudo que sea tan malo.


A: Pues, estoy embarazada port u novio, Tomás.

B: ¿Mi novio?? Ojalá que estés mintiendo. No creo que puedas haver esto.

A: Deseo que me perdones.

B: Dudo que jamás te perdone.

C: ¿Qué pasó? Deseo que se callen.

B: Me enoja que su hija no sea leal.

C: No me gusta que estés enojada. Es necesario que te calmes.

B: Pero está embarazada con el bebe de mi novio, Tomás!

(sale)

C: ¿Qué??? Espero que esté mintiendo, porque sí no…

A: No, es la verdad.

C: Es importante que vayamos al doctor ahora mismo. Temo que estés en peligro.

A: Ay caramba.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Espero que FIDESZ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidesz_%E2%80%93_Hungarian_Civic_Union) gane los elecciónes si eso es que preguntaste en mi blog.

Anonymous said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidesz_%E2%80%93_Hungarian_Civic_Union

Anonymous said...

Why did you block me from following your blog?

Maria Sondule said...

I didn't block you from following. Is something wrong with the application thing?

neonina05 said...

Wow. I can't understand any of it. =P

Vizarya said...

The last part makes me laugh (for real) ^_^ I say that phrase sometimes when things go "whoosh," and it's kind of refreshing to see it here.

Why did you write this one? I didn't know you wrote mini-skits in your free time :P What other talents are you hiding?

Maria Sondule said...

I actually wrote it for school and I thought it was worthy of this blog. Tomás is a real person in our class, and he's dating person A! Of course she's not really pregnant though.

Vizarya said...

Ahh - yeah, I was like "WHOA, is person A real too?!?" But then you answered my question.

That's pretty awesome! Was this written for an assignment or something?

Maria Sondule said...

yeah, we had to do a skit in Spanish so I was working with person A and her friend and we (really I, because they, unfortunately, are not gifted with languages) wrote this. It got a few laughs...

Vizarya said...

Naturally :]